1 – Class Information
- ICEL’s Quran Learning/Nadira is an after-school program for children (boys and girls) between the ages of 5 – 15 Years
- It is aimed at making children read and recite the Quran with ease and proper Tajweed (pronunciation).
- For students who are at an advanced level, the instructor will spend time with them to help them read the Quran with proper Tajweed.
The final expectations are:
- Students will learn to recognize the arabic letters (alphabets) first and then how to join and connect to make words and sentences, eventually leading the way to the proper recitation of the Quran.
The students must meet the following selection criteria before admission:
- The Quran Learning program is catered towards children (boys and girls) between 5 to 15 years of age.
- The student MUST have the willingness and passion to learn and recite the Quran
- Parent/Student screening may be conducted prior to the admission
Admissions will be done on a first come, first serve basis.
- Student progress will be evaluated every quarter and parents will be informed of the student progress
The curriculum (booklet that will be provided) is designed in a way that helps children to recognize the arabic letters (alphabets) first and then guides them on how to join and connect to make words and sentences, eventually leading the way to the proper recitation of the Quran.
Samples and phrases from the Quran are used throughout the Easy Quran Reading book and tajweed rules are applied. After completing the program, students can easily read Allah’s words in the Quran with confidence
The school runs on weekdays from Mon-Thu with 1 hour sessions between the hours of 5 – 7 PM. The classes will begin on Aug 13th, 2018.
Slot 1: M-Th – 5 PM – 6 PM ** Closed **
Slot 2: M-Th – 6 PM – 7 PM ** Closed **
Please note that timings are subject to change due to daylight savings and/or changes in the prayer timings (Asr/Maghrib) at ICNEL.